- Aboriginal children and families are welcome at any time in all programs which are available.
- We do have programs specifically for Aboriginal families
- Tji Tji Wiru playgroup is for families living at Davenport Community and staying at Lakeview Accommodation Centre
- Kungka Tjuta is a group for women to come together cook, paint, craft, relax and chat in a space of their own.
- Connected Beginnings is a project which employs staff to walk alongside Aboriginal families to build connections with services and education in early years for their children 0-5 years old.