- Preschool – Mandy Dempsey, Donna Gibson, Sarah Wait & Debra Kennedy
- Preschool is for children in the year prior to starting to school.
- Aboriginal Children or children under guardianship of the minister, may start preschool after their third birthday.
- Carlton School Based Preschool, 9am-2pm Monday-Wednesday
- All children eligible to start preschool may start on the day they arrive with a completed enrollment form and a conversation with the teacher or director.
- Although children are allocated 15 hours preschool in the year prior to school only, all eligible preschool children are invited to access 15 hours of preschool to ensure that they get as much access to preschool as possible, due to transience, illness and other issues.
- This also provides families with more options to be able to access work and/or study if they choose.
- We provide an education program focused on individual children and their own growth and development in all areas. We promote a space where children, families and educators work together to ensure children are learning to their potential. Children are responsible for themselves and learning and supported to take care of their preschool, their things and each other.
- There is transport available to all children who enroll and support is provided for families to be involved in their child’s learning environment through volunteering working with children, parenting programs and sharing their knowledge.